HomeBuyer Education Course
GreenPath Financial Wellness offers an online HomeBuyer Education Course titled eHome America. eHome America is based on the NeighborWorks America's Realizing the American Dream curriculum and meets the National Industry Standards for homebuyer education. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion.
eHome America was designed to help more people obtain Certified HomeBuyer Education. Many people have a difficult time getting to their local non-profit housing counseling office for in-person counseling, for reasons such as work schedules or babysitting issues. This online version helps individuals get the education and certification that they need at their convenience.
It is designed to give you the knowledge and background to gain a thorough understanding of the homebuying process.
Who should take this course:
- First-time homebuyers
- Borrowers who need homebuyer education certificates to qualify for a loan
- Individuals looking to become more educated about homeownership
- Homebuyers working with local housing counselors
Key Features of eHome America:
- Complete at your own pace
- Animated videos covering all materials
- Easy-to-read content to promote learning and ensure understanding
eHome America Testimonial from the USDA
"...we have recently evaluated an on-line counseling course, with the participation of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
It was determined that the online course offered by eHome America meets the Agency's needs as a provider for on-line homeowner education."