Finding Bargains Online
The Internet contains a vast array of websites that can help you find deals on practically anything. Here are a few steps to consider before buying:
- Use a search engine --- like Google, Bing, or Yahoo --- to search for discounts on the item you would like to buy. There are many sites that offer coupon codes or discounts.
- You may find a deal on a similar item by searching on a discount site like www.retailmenot.com or www.slickdeals.net.
- A competitor may offer a better deal, so check multiple stores before buying.
- Most retail websites contain a section called Specials, Web Only or Clearance that offer discounted products.
- If you like to shop at a specific store, check its website to see if you can register to receive e-mail promotions and discounts.
- Consider buying used items from websites like CraigsList or eBay.