At GreenPath, we actively strive to create a vibrant culture where people love what they do, and are encouraged to take initiative, develop their skills and interests and embark on their own wellness journey.
Our efforts to advance workplace culture have resulted in three awards for 2017:
- As part of the Companies That Care Honor Roll, GreenPath was recognized for its workplace practices and community involvement in education, diversity and inclusion.
- As one of the 25 Best Places to Work for Recent College Grads, GreenPath was evaluated on six criteria: pay, benefits, professional development opportunities, work-life balance, company culture, and employee ratings on Glassdoor.
- As a mid-size Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces 2017 winner, we were independently evaluated based on employee nominations and survey results.
“We dedicate tremendous resources to building a supportive, empathic workplace that enables staff to grow in their careers and succeed in life,” said Danielle Crane, chief talent officer at GreenPath.
Here are just a few of the perks GreenPath provides:
- Rest and Relaxation Room – GreenPath’s open space concept lends itself to teamwork and collaboration. But we also recognize the need for a quiet space for employees to take a few minutes for themselves to nap, meditate, or just be.
- Wellness Wednesdays – Although wellness is promoted every day, GreenPath dedicates Wednesday to physical well-being by encouraging employees to wear work out attire, hold walking meetings, or attend a mid-day yoga session.
- Passion-Focused Growth Plans – We work on helping our employees grow in this order: your passion, your competence, our organizational need. Employees come first.
- Invest in Yourself Courses – Employees are our greatest asset, and we invest heavily in developing their professional and personal talents and interests. Offered throughout the year, Invest in Yourself course topics range from cooking classes taught by our café’s head chef to building your Excel skills.
- Coffee with Kristen – President and CEO, Kristen Holt, offers face-time with employees where they can share ideas, offer feedback, and chat about what’s on their mind.
Learn more about our workplace culture by checking out our careers page.