Online Course: Aligning Priorities – Which Expenses Are Most Important?
- January 6, 2022
- By: Greenpath Financial Wellness
Changes to our financial lives can often result in stress, making decisions even more challenging. We have a natural tendency to avoid choices that feel like we are giving something up. Instead, we may try our best to take each day as it comes without a plan.
Course length: 25 minutes
This Course is Helpful for People Who
- Have experienced a sudden change, such as loss of income.
- Desire more clarity on their short term financial plan.
- Feel motivated to take action, but aren’t quite sure where to start.
Gain confidence handling your money by working through the steps outlined in the course.
With the input of our counselors and educators, a specially designed online learning experience aims to give a greater sense of ease and control when making choices of how you will spend the money you have. Our hope is that you gain confidence over your money choices as you reflect on what has the most meaning to you.
GreenPath envisions a world where people are ready for life’s ups and downs. And we all have the tools to accomplish our financial goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes – everything in the Learning Lab is completely free. As a nonprofit, part of GreenPath’s mission is to give people access to tools to better reach their financial goals.
Yes – everything in the Learning Lab+ is completely free. As a nonprofit, part of GreenPath’s mission is to give people access to tools to better reach their financial goals.
Courses range from 10 minutes to 25 minutes, but are designed so that you can take as little or as long as you like. For example, if you have 5 minutes, you can start a course and resume where you left off at a later time.
- Click the register button at the top of this page.
- Enter your email address and choose a password and enter it again to confirm.
- Click the “sign up” button.
- Check your inbox and open the email from LearnUpon.
- Click the link in the email to confirm your account.
- Complete your profile, entering your name, demographic info and financial goals.
- Click on the “Go to Catalog” button.
- Select a course or filter by topic and click “enroll.”
- Click “start” from the course homepage.