America Saves Week – Day 4: Saving to Retire
- February 28, 2019
- By: Greenpath Financial Wellness
America Saves Week is the perfect time to start thinking about retirement. Saving to retire doesn’t have to be complicated. There are plenty of reputable financial advisors out there to assist you along the way. The key is to determine how much to save for retirement based on what you’ll realistically need and then develop a plan to achieve your goal.
Consider the following tips when you’re saving to retire:
- Focus on how much to save and where to invest it.
- Create a plan and track your progress.
- Understand how much you’ll receive from Social Security, your pension, etc.
- Monitor your plan and adjust as necessary.
Read our full article on saving to retire here.
Let’s Make A Plan Together
GreenPath offers free financial counseling and education to support people in meeting their financial goals. Our professional, caring financial coaches will work with you to assess your situation, explain the options or solutions available, and help you create a spending plan to meet your goals. Call us today! It’s free, confidential, and no pressure.