A Guide to GreenPath
- This event has passed.
Your organization might find it difficult to make time for training on the GreenPath partnership. With new staff and competing priorities, you have to make hard choices about what to prioritize. That’s why it’s helpful to attend the “A Guide to GreenPath,” a training to introduce GreenPath to new staff, or provide a refresher to those who haven’t attended a training course in a while.
What You Will Learn
- Who is GreenPath and what do we do?
- When and how you should connect someone to GreenPath
- How we can help the people you serve
Who Should Attend
- Any new staff who might need an introduction to GreenPath
- Any staff members who regularly interact with the people you serve
- Managers, supervisors or leaders who work with front line staff
- Anyone who is curious about GreenPath
Bill Folkes: GreenPath Partner Experience Manager
Amber Miller: GreenPath Partner Experience Specialist
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.