- This event has passed.
Caregiving: When Life Happens to Those We Love
Wednesday, October 28 @ 1:00 pm EDT - 2:00 pm EDT
LIVE Webinar – Register Now
Whether it is a special needs child, a parent or other loved one facing medical hardship, caregiving for those we love becomes a complicated web of navigating complex systems and formulating a plan. For many, the reality of life catches us off guard. Even for those who have developed an initial plan, support systems are challenging amidst the nuances of complex decision making, grieving, and finding a way forward.
Join CareTribe COO and Co-founder Madhavi Vemireddy, along with two GreenPath team members, Beth Luke and Tina Ponder, who have experienced first-hand the effects of caregiving for those we love.
Who Should Attend
- Guardians and caregivers for special needs children or adults
- Caregivers of elderly parents
- Those caring for family members facing medical challenges
- Anyone serving primary household caregivers
What You’ll Learn
- Understand key insights and learnings to effectively manage each unique situation
- Connect with personal stories and best practices, learnings and insights about navigating these complex journeys.
- Learn strategies from CareTribe on how to start planning for future caregiving needs, identify support structures, and take care of your emotional, physical and financial well-being as you deal with a family crisis.