- This event has passed.
Continuous Improvement: How GreenPath Ensures the Highest Standards of Quality
Wednesday, December 15, 2021 @ 2:00 pm EST - 3:00 pm EST
This webinar will guide you through GreenPath’s Quality Assurance journey. We’ll share how we’ve infused Human Centered Design in conjunction with Performance and Quality Improvement into our Quality practices and standards.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in Quality Assurance practices
- Anyone interested in Human Centered Design concepts and practices
- Anyone interested in Performance and Quality Improvement practices
What You Will Learn
- How GreenPath conducts Quality Assurance monitoring
- How GreenPath optimizes our programs through PQI practices
- The organizational impact of our Quality journey
Jeremy Lark: Senior Manager of Program Performance and Quality Assurance
Gladys Coward: Program Performance and Quality Assurance Specialist
Andrea Irvin: Program Performance and Quality Assurance Specialist
Sami Paz: Program Performance and Quality Assurance Specialist
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.