Financial Counselor Roundtable
Wednesday, February 22 @ 3:00 pm EST - 3:45 pm EST
The demand for financial wellness resources is not expected to go away anytime soon. To help meet this demand, an increasing number of financial institutions provide internal financial counseling programs, and many also partner with GreenPath to deepen the member experience. Join us to hear directly from financial institutions who both partner with GreenPath and have trained financial counselors on staff.
These GreenPath partners will share the value they have found in offering both internal financial counseling and partnering with GreenPath to provide services not available internally. You’ll also hear the practices and procedures they have developed to maximize both offerings for those they serve.
What You Will Learn
- How your partnership with GreenPath can enhance and expand your internal financial counseling program
- Resources available through our partnership to support your financial counselors
- Best practices for helping your team know when to refer to an internal counselor or to GreenPath
Who Should Attend
- Financial Counselors
- Financial Wellness decision makers
- Anyone who refers individuals to financial counseling
- Aziza Gary, Manager of Member Financial Wellness at MECU
- Kimberly Ford, Financial Counselor at Keesler FCU
- Carly Carman, Financial Coach at IH Mississippi Valley CU
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
GreenPath Partner Experience Manager