GreenPath webinars are free education opportunities for you to learn more about how to manage your money and meet your personal finance goals. We bring in experts from our own organization and across the financial industry to share information on financial health topics.
To participate in an upcoming webinar, register by clicking the button, and then join us on the day/time of the event at the link provided in your registration material.
We also archive past webinars, and you can view these recordings at any time.
How to Be Financially Fit in 2020
Thursday, January 30 @ 1:00 pm EST - 2:00 pm EST
What are your dreams? Take a vacation? Buy a home? Pay for college? GreenPath Financial Wellness is here to help you realize your dreams and set you up for success in 2020 and beyond through financial goal-setting.
· Do you have a 2020 spending plan yet? Are you adjusting your spending plan as changes occur? GreenPath is here to help you create a spending plan and learn to work through life changes.
· Do you have an emergency savings fund? We’re here to help talk about how to avoid living paycheck to paycheck and how to prepare for life’s surprises.
· How might you talk to your spouse about your financial goals? How might you talk to your children? GreenPath is here to help talk you through this. You’re not alone and we’re here to help.
We’ll discuss how to:
· Create and adjust a spending plan
· Set realistic goals
· Create a savings plan
· Create a 2020 financial wellness journey vision for you and your family
Click here to register.