- This event has passed.
Increasing Your Financial Awareness
Thursday, August 5 @ 1:00 pm EDT - 2:00 pm EDT
National Financial Awareness Day is August 14, 2021, a day dedicated to helping people understand finances and improve financial stability. Learning about personal finances can feel overwhelming or out of reach. National Financial Awareness Day provides a great opportunity to learn simple ideas about personal finances, along with tips to more easily manage our finances.
Who Should Attend
Those looking to:
- Create a plan for their personal finances
- Find opportunities in the midst of money mistakes
- Implement practical steps that will increase financial awareness
What You'll Learn
- Three ways to take control of your finances
- Four money mistakes you can learn from
- Five ways you can celebrate National Financial Awareness Day
Presenters & Panelists
Bill Fowlkes: GreenPath Partner Experience Manager
Luke Pelger: GreenPath Partner Experience Manager
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.