Mission Matters: Celebrate ICU Day with CUNA and GreenPath
Thursday, October 20 @ 3:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
Doubling Down on the Credit Union Mission
Increasing financial uncertainty and volatility means that consumers need credit unions more than ever. This webinar will celebrate how the credit union movement is tapping into transformative, mission-driven strategies, new tools, impactful collaboration, and powerful narratives aimed at improving Financial Well-being for All – especially in consideration of the latest financial trends.
What You Will Learn
- CUNA research findings that prove the credit union value proposition
- CUNA’s insights about the credit union difference
- Data showing how CUNA and credit unions can tackle Financial Well Being for ALL
Who Should Attend
- Credit unions looking to deepen their understanding of how the Financial Well Being for All initiative can help reach more consumers
- Those interested in learning about collaboration with fintech
- Those interested in other key areas of financial health for members
- CUNA Deputy Chief Advocacy Officer for Policy Analysis and Chief Economist Mike Schenk
About Mike Schenk
Mike Schenk has over 35 years of experience in the financial services industry. In 1992 he joined the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) – the largest and most influential national trade association advocating for America’s credit unions. There are over 5,000 credit unions nationwide, with a total of more than 130 million memberships and over $2 trillion in assets.
Mike is Deputy Chief Advocacy Officer for Policy Analysis and Chief Economist for CUNA and conducts economic research and supports CUNA’s public relations and advocacy efforts. His analyses regularly appear in trade publications such as Credit Union Magazine. He also is a frequent contributor to the financial media.
Schenk serves on the board of the Filene Research Institute, an independent, non-profit consumer and cooperative finance think tank.
He also serves on the board of Summit Credit Union in Madison, Wisconsin – a $5 billion financial cooperative with over 220,000 members. In his nearly 20 years on the Summit board Mike has served as Board Chair and has Chaired the credit union’s Asset-Liability Management and Risk Management/Internal Audit Committees.
Learn more about CUNA at www.CUNA.org