Seven Tips for Navigating the Holidays During COVID-19
Wednesday, November 4 @ 1:00 pm EST - 1:30 pm EST
LIVE Webinar – Register Now
The Holidays for 2020 are likely to look different from any other holiday season we have experienced. Please join GreenPath to identify seven strategies to help reduce stress and enjoy the time with family and friends.
Spend time planning to avoid unnecessary expenses and start 2021 without the stress of overwhelming debt and spending regret.
Join us on November 4 at 1:00 pm ET as we explore seven tips to navigating the holiday season.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone looking for help navigating finances this holiday season
What You’ll Learn:
- Tips for managing spending during the Holidays
- Resources to successfully stay on budget
- Tips for increasing enjoyment while reducing stress and dollars spent
- Presented by Catherine Wall and Dawn Watson, GreenPath Partner Experience Managers