- This event has passed.
Staying Safe on the Internet Without Breaking a Sweat
Wednesday, December 8, 2021 @ 1:00 pm EST - 2:00 pm EST
If you are reading this, you probably use the internet often, most likely every day. We have heard time and again that we must be careful while online, but even the most diligent among us can take our online safety for granted. Staying safe on the internet can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Join us on Wednesday, December 8 at 1:00 pm ET as Leo Hopper, GreenPath’s Director of Information Security, offers some simple and useful tips on staying safe on the internet.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who uses the internet either regularly or sporadically
- Those who shop online
- Those who would like to use the internet more, but are afraid that they will expose vital information
What You Will Learn
- How to avoid common traps that can compromise you online
- How to check site security before you use it
- How to guard your personal information
Bill Fowlkes: GreenPath Partner Experience Manager
Leo Hopper: GreenPath’s Director of Information Security
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.