Managing the Ups and Downs of Homebuying & Owning
Wednesday, March 8 @ 3:00 pm EST - 3:45 pm EST
Your home is one of the largest investments you will make in your lifetime, and typically your largest monthly expense. Join GreenPath to learn how to navigate the homeownership journey as interest rates rise. Whether you are considering purchasing your first home or already own your home, we are here to offer guidance. Learn how to manage your budget and protect your housing investment during a hardship.
What You Will Learn
- How to prepare to purchase a home when interest rates are on the rise
- How to create an emergency budget and housing emergency fund
- How to find resources to help reach your housing goals
Who Should Attend
- Individuals looking to purchase a home
- Those struggling with their mortgage
- People concerned about rising costs impacting their budget
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.