Wednesday, July 27 @ 1:00 pm EDT - 1:45 pm EDT
Do you want to teach your child lessons about money? Are you unsure how or when to start? Join us for a panel discussion including parents, youth, and educators for tips on how to start setting your child up for a financially healthy future at any age.
What You Will Learn
- Real life examples of money mentorship in action
- Financial life lessons to share with children
- Tips to set your child up for a financially healthy future
Who Should Attend
- Parents/guardians (invite your child along!)
- Anyone who works with children
- Emily Reed, Manager of Talent Development at GreenPath
- Shamica Joseph, Learning Experience Designer at GreenPath
- Kelly Figueroa, Bilingual Program Quality Assurance Specialist at GreenPath
- Keith Manze, Community Relations Specialist at First Florida Credit Union
- Connor S., high school student
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.