This Course is Helpful for People Who
- Are new to traditional lending, or have non-traditional income sources.
- Seek to understand common credit challenges.
- Want to understand how to meet credit goals.
- Want to improve confidence and decrease stress around credit.
- Seek a plan to potentially improve your credit scores.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes – everything in the Learning Lab is completely free. As a nonprofit, part of GreenPath’s mission is to give people access to tools to better reach their financial goals.
Yes – everything in the Learning Lab+ is completely free. As a nonprofit, part of GreenPath’s mission is to give people access to tools to better reach their financial goals.
Courses range from 10 minutes to 25 minutes, but are designed so that you can take as little or as long as you like. For example, if you have 5 minutes, you can start a course and resume where you left off at a later time.
- Click the register button at the top of this page.
- Enter your email address and choose a password and enter it again to confirm.
- Click the “sign up” button.
- Check your inbox and open the email from LearnUpon.
- Click the link in the email to confirm your account.
- Complete your profile, entering your name, demographic info and financial goals.
- Click on the “Go to Catalog” button.
- Select a course or filter by topic and click “enroll.”
- Click “start” from the course homepage.