Wednesday, January 12, 2022 @ 1:00 pm EST - 2:00 pm EST
As we return to normal, post-pandemic, it is important to remember that as of January 31, 2022, student loan forbearances and 0% interest will come to an end. When interest begins to accrue, and payments become due, do you have a plan? Join us to explore repayment plan options, including income-based repayment and strategies to cure delinquent loans.
Who Should Attend
- All individuals with active federal student loans
- All students graduating with student loan debt
- Parents interested in helping their children understand their student loan repayment options
What You Will Learn
- How to make your student loan payments affordable
- How to leverage income-based repayment plans
- How to bring past-due loans current and start to rebuild your credit
Catherine Wall: GreenPath Partner Experience Manager
Doug Brady: GreenPath Regional Partnership Manager
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.