GreenPath educators and special guest experts discuss personal finance and money management topics in these online presentations. Browse recorded webinars by topic, or view the schedule for upcoming webinars to join us live.
Wednesday, September 14 @ 2:00 pm EDT - 2:45 pm EDT
Inflation is impacting all of us, from trips to the grocery store to the gas station. Financial life hacks are all about reducing stress and effort. The most powerful way to succeed is to keep it simple, and we want to show you how. If you are looking to reduce your financial stress and optimize your finances, we hope you will join us to learn these financial life hacks.
What You Will Learn
- Tips to monitor your spending
- Ideas to build financial health
- Ideas to bulk up savings
Who Should Attend
- Anyone feeling financial stress
- Anyone who feels like their financial situation needs a hack
- Anyone who wants to improve their overall financial wellness
- GreenPath Program Manager Dusti N Young – Dusti designs and leads programs for people to learn about their finances, to understand how to navigate decisions, build confidence, and bridge the gap between intention and action. Dusti has coached over 7,000 people individually and guided 1,342 on their path to financial freedom through a debt management plans. She has spent years teaching groups of people about financial wellness and in just one year presented over 180 training sessions to more than 80 financial institutions.
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
Wednesday, September 21 @ 3:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
¿Sueñas con tener una casa propia? ¿Una empresa propia? ¿Quieres comprar un auto? Si te gustaria mejorar tu crédito para realizar tus sueños – estamos aqui para ayudarte. Vamos a hablar acerca de como crear, mejorar, re-establecer y mantener crédito. (Do you dream of owning your own home? A small business? Do you want to buy a car? If you’re looking to improve your credit to achieve your dreams – we’re here to help. We are going to talk about how to establish credit, improve credit, re-establish credit and maintain credit.)
This webinar will be presented entirely in Spanish
Lo Que Aprenderá (What You Will Learn)
- Información beneficiosa sobre informes y puntajes de crédito (Beneficial information about credit reports and scores)
- Las formas más saludables de ayudar a construir, mantener y mejorar el crédito (The healthiest ways to help create, maintain, and improve credit)
- Como acceder a financiación con un ITIN (How to access financing with an ITIN)
¿Quién debe asistir? (Who Should Attend?)
- Si te gustaría mejorar tu crédito (if you’d like to improve your credit)
- Si te gustaría aprender como mantener, establecer or re-establecer tu crédito (If you’d like to learn how to maintain, establish or re-establish your credit)
- Si te gustaría lograr tus sueños (if you’d like to realize your dreams)
Presentado por (Presented by):
- GreenPath Especialista en Experiencia de Alianzas (GreenPath Partner Experience Manager), Christina Ponder
- GreenPath Navegadora de Bienestar Financiero, (GreenPath Financial Wellness Expert), Deb Green
Grabaremos este seminario web y enviaremos el enlace de la grabación a todos los inscritos después del seminario web. (We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.)