Pacific Premier Bank is not an affiliate, subsidiary, related party, agent or fiduciary of GreenPath and does not represent or warrant the validity, accuracy, content, completeness, legality or reliability of the information contained in this webpage.
Information is educational and nature and not a solicitation of business from Centennial Bank. Centennial Bank | Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender NMLS#466091
Financial Counseling Services
GreenPath is a trusted national nonprofit since 1961. Through our partnership, everyone who contacts GreenPath receives a free financial counseling session. Let’s make your financial goals happen, together.
Free Financial Resources
Wednesday, September 14 @ 2:00 pm EDT - 2:45 pm EDT
Inflation is impacting all of us, from trips to the grocery store to the gas station. Financial life hacks are all about reducing stress and effort. The most powerful way to succeed is to keep it simple, and we want to show you how. If you are looking to reduce your financial stress and optimize your finances, we hope you will join us to learn these financial life hacks.
What You Will Learn
- Tips to monitor your spending
- Ideas to build financial health
- Ideas to bulk up savings
Who Should Attend
- Anyone feeling financial stress
- Anyone who feels like their financial situation needs a hack
- Anyone who wants to improve their overall financial wellness
- GreenPath Program Manager Dusti N Young – Dusti designs and leads programs for people to learn about their finances, to understand how to navigate decisions, build confidence, and bridge the gap between intention and action. Dusti has coached over 7,000 people individually and guided 1,342 on their path to financial freedom through a debt management plans. She has spent years teaching groups of people about financial wellness and in just one year presented over 180 training sessions to more than 80 financial institutions.
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
Debt Payoff Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. General financial counseling, including credit counseling, debt counseling are free. Some of our specialized services for reverse mortgage and homebuyer assistance have a fee.
The first general financial counseling session takes about an hour, although it will depend on your unique situation and what you need to accomplish your goals.
One of the first things a counselor will do with you is put together your budget. Having an idea of your income and expenses is helpful. If you have billing statements handy, even better!