Greenpath Can Help! Resources to Support Your Collections Team
Wednesday, March 22 @ 3:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
In recent interactions with our partners, we have heard about how collections teams are very busy supporting their members/customers. Are you maximizing the resources available through your GreenPath partnership to support your collections team and the people you serve? This webinar will provide an overview of the tools and resources the GreenPath partnership provides, and some best practices you can use to connect people to the financial wellness resources they need.
What You Will Learn
- Current trends and feedback from current GreenPath partners
- Tools and resources GreenPath provide specifically for collections
- Best practices to help connect members/customers to financial wellness resources
Who Should Attend
- Collection, risk management, and resolutions team members and managers
- Anyone who interacts with individuals facing financial hardships
- Anyone interested in learning more about the GreenPath partnership
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
GreenPath Partner Experience Track Leader
GreenPath Partner Experience Manager