Wednesday, June 7 @ 3:00 pm EDT - 3:45 pm EDT
For many of us, the past few years have been impacted by uncertainty, especially around finances. In the face of unexpected changes and inflation, many households have turned to credit cards to manage daily expenses and emergencies.
If this sounds familiar, it could be helpful to learn more about GreenPath’s Debt Management Plan (DMP) as you consider your options moving forward. In this webinar we will discuss what a DMP is and who can benefit, as well as what GreenPath and a DMP can provide you and your family.
Don’t worry, if you can’t make this date you can join us on Facebook for a live replay: Thursday, June 8 @ 7 PM
What You Will Learn
- What a DMP is
- Why someone might choose a DMP
- How GreenPath supports you throughout a DMP
Who Should Attend
- Anyone interested in financial freedom
- Anyone that is unsure how to reach their financial goals
- Anyone who wants to learn about GreenPath
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
- Stephanie McNeill: GreenPath Partner Experience Specialist
- Jessie Garrison: GreenPath Partner Experience Manager
- Brett Ammon: GreenPath Financial Wellness Expert Manager