Finding bargains online
- January 1, 2017
- By: Greenpath Financial Wellness
Finding bargains online has never been easier! The Internet contains a vast array of websites that can help you find deals on practically anything. Here are a few steps to consider before buying:
- Use a search engine — like Google, Bing, or Yahoo — to search for discounts on the item you would like to buy. There are many sites that offer coupon codes or discounts.
- You may find a deal on a similar item by searching on a discount site.
- A competitor may offer a better deal, so check multiple stores before buying.
- Most retail websites contain a section called Specials, Web Only or Clearance that offer discounted products.
- If you like to shop at a specific store, check its website to see if you can register to receive e-mail promotions and discounts.
- Consider buying used items from websites like CraigsList or eBay.