We hear comments like this every day:
- I can’t afford to pay my student loans!
- Which student loan repayment option is best for me?
- Should I consolidate my student loans?
If you’re feeling stressed about student loan debt, call GreenPath’s Student Loan Helpline at 855-400-3718.
Making the wrong decision can be costly. We’ll empower you to make an informed decision on which repayment option is best for you. GreenPath offers two tiers of service to empower you to regain your financial footing:
Student Loan Counseling ($50)
A certified student loan expert will:
- Review each of your student loans. We’ll determine how much you owe, payment terms, and repayment program eligibility for each loan.
- Explore your repayment options. We’ll make sure you understand the pros and cons of each option.
- Develop a customized plan. We’ll provide unbiased advice, and create a personalized plan just for you.
Student Loan Enhanced Support (additional $150)
GreenPath also offers enhanced support services if you would like additional assistance. This service is especially helpful if you’re in default or having trouble with your loan servicer(s). A certified student loan expert will:
- Conduct an in-depth analysis. We’ll guide you in navigating your loan repayment options and do some of the legwork for you.
- Address delinquent and defaulted loans. We will create a personalized plan to bring your delinquent loans current, and rehabilitate any defaulted loans.
- Submit paperwork. If appropriate, we’ll work with you to complete the application process for securing a student loan repayment program.
- Contact your loan servicers(s). We’ll work as your advocate and partner with you every step of way until a final resolution is reached.
Real Help from a Non-Profit You Can Trust
For-profit student loan “counseling” organizations advertise heavily using telemarketing, TV and radio. Rather than helping borrowers find the best repayment option, most charge hundreds of dollars to simply connect borrowers to their servicer to consolidate loans. The free "counseling" they offer is nothing more than screening to see if the loans qualify for consolidation.
GreenPath's student loan counseling service is different. You’ll choose how you want to work with us. We’ll develop a personalized solution that’s right for you. You’ll be empowered to find your best path forward --- to lead a financially healthy life. And we’ll be there to assist you.
Not sure if student loan counseling is right for you? Call GreenPath’s Student Loan Helpline at 855-400-3718 to learn more.
You can trust GreenPath. We’re a non-profit organization that has been empowering people to lead financially healthy lives since 1961.
Call the Student Loan Helpline at (855) 400-3718