Your CRA and Financial Education Partner
GreenPath partners with Banks to support customer financial wellness and serve LMI communities. Partnering with GreenPath enables banks to become a venue of support for people to achieve their financial goals.
We assist banks to improve Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) outcomes. We also support and strengthen the financial capabilities of loan denied and credit challenged customers.
Financial Education for Customers and Communities
People are at the center of every decision we make, and they have unlimited access to GreenPath counselors. You know that your customers are treated with dignity, respect, and compassion regardless of how large or small their needs.
Judgment Free One-on-One Financial Coaching
Our certified, empathetic ﬁnancial counselors oﬀer judgment-free coaching to support ﬁnancial understanding and progress toward people’s goals on topics such as debt, budgeting, credit, housing, and student loans.
- Debt — If a person has high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates and pay off debt faster with the goal of becoming Debt Free.
- Budgeting and Saving — During a financial counseling session, a person creates a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Credit — Our counselors work with people to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Housing — Housing experts provide support to people who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Student Loans — Certified student loan experts provide unbiased student debt assessments, repayment options, and assistance to people when qualifying and applying for payment plans.
Support for Successful Behavior Change
Products and plans that make it easier for people to achieve ﬁnancial goals, like debt payoﬀ and paycheck planning, or an overall ﬁnancial wellness support program for your customers.
After Financial Counseling
After Successful DMP
Feel Better Prepared to Handle Their Finances
Provided Clear Next Steps to Improve Their Situation
Reported Improved Spending Habits
Reported an Ability to Increase Their Savings
Educational Tools and Resources for Continued Learning
Provide access to extensive resources for improving ﬁnancial wellness including online learning experiences, workshop materials, guides, articles, support communities and more.
The Partner Center
Your one-stop-shop for materials, tools, and resources to use in your marketing, financial education, and staff training.
Fulfill CRA Requirements and Measure Impact
Detailed Reporting to Quantify CRA Impact and Outcome
Volunteer Friendly Branded Educational Workshop Content with Train-the-Trainer Support
Branded Online Financial Education Resources
Marketing Support – Social Media Posts, Webinars, Web Banners
(Click Image to Enlarge)
Become a Partner
Want to learn more about a partnership with GreenPath, but prefer us to call you? Fill out our call request form and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.