GreenPath has formal partnerships with over 500 credit unions across the country to empower financial health among their members. Our partners are enabling their members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams.
Through GreenPath, these credit unions support the financial wellness of their members by providing:
- Free financial counseling
- Housing counseling by HUD-approved experts
- Discussions around products that can help the member improve their financial wellness, such as a Debt Management Plan or a Simple Payment Plan
- Credit report reviews
- Financial education tools and workshops
Over the years, we have earned the respect and trust of credit unions by taking excellent care of them and their members.
Your Members Come First
They are at the center of every decision we make, and they have unlimited access to GreenPath counselors. You know that your members are treated with dignity, respect, and compassion – regardless of how large or small their needs.
Your Business Gets a Boost
You get to expand the services you offer to your members, supporting new business and protecting your bottom line from losses from charge-offs or bankruptcies.
We Set You Up to Succeed
- We work with you to design a program that meets the specific needs of your members. You have a designated partner relations specialist on our team to help you ensure program success.
- We work with the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and major credit card issuers to maximize our success for each member.
- We provide ongoing data reports and annual utilization reviews about how the program is used. You can learn more about what your members are facing and evaluate effectiveness.
- We’ve been supporting people’s financial health since 1961.
Become a Partner
If you’d like to work together to support your members’ financial wellness, we’d love to start a conversation.
Strengthen the Connection with your Members
Check out our recent article on CUInsight! Rick Bialobrzeski, EVP of Strategy, shares how GreenPath has pivoted to a people-centered focus and offers ideas for credit unions to make a bigger impact on members’ lives.