GreenPath has formal partnerships with over 500 credit unions across the country to empower financial health among their members. Our partners are enabling their members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams. Through GreenPath, these credit unions support the financial wellness of their members by working with them to:
- Get out of Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates AND pay off debt faster.
- Create a Budget and Save Money — During a financial counseling session, members will create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Build Credit — Our counselors will work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Plan for their Housing — Housing experts will provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Educate Themselves about Personal Finance — A myriad of resources, including online learning experiences, workshop materials, articles and education handouts, support communities, and more.
Over the years, we have earned the respect and trust of credit unions by taking excellent care of them and their members.
Your Members Come First
They are at the center of every decision we make, and they have unlimited access to GreenPath counselors. You know that your members are treated with dignity, respect, and compassion – regardless of how large or small their needs.
Your Business Gets a Boost
You get to expand the services you offer to your members, supporting new business and protecting your bottom line from losses from charge-offs or bankruptcies.
We Set You Up to Succeed
- We work with you to design a program that meets the specific needs of your members. You have a designated partner relations specialist on our team to help you ensure program success.
- We work with the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and major credit card issuers to maximize our success for each member.
- We provide ongoing data reports and annual utilization reviews about how the program is used. You can learn more about what your members are facing and evaluate effectiveness.
- We’ve been supporting people’s financial health since 1961.
Become a Partner
Want to learn more about a partnership with GreenPath, but prefer us to call you? Fill out our call request form and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours.