- March 24, 2021
- By: P.T. Phan
YOUR PARTNER IN FINANCIAL HEALTH
LET'S START A CONVERSATION
Partnerships with others impact ﬁnancial health on a large scale. We support over 550 credit union partners to deliver a full spectrum of ﬁnancial wellness services to your members.
Together, we are creating a world where it is easier to make healthy ﬁnancial choices, help people achieve their dreams, and improve overall ﬁnancial wellbeing.
Rely on a partner aligned with your mission who puts you and your members first.
WE SUPPORT OVER 550 CREDIT UNIONS
Take a look at what some of our credit union partners have to say about a partnership with GreenPath.
THE GREENPATH DIFFERENCE
Empathy and Non-Judgmental Communication
We invest in empathy coaching, which enables us to better listen for people’s needs and connect more deeply with someone’s experiences.
Human Centered Design
People are at the center of everything we do. We infuse human-centered design thinking into our culture through training and practice to better meet the needs of members we serve.
We use behavioral science to help us understand why people make the financial choices they do and help design our services to drive behavior change.
COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU THE BEST PARTNER EXPERIENCE
WE AREN'T "JUST" A VENDOR, WE ARE YOUR PARTNER
Our focus is on the success of your credit union and members. We are here to give your business a boost! You get to expand the services you offer to your members, supporting new business and protecting your bottom line losses from charge-offs or bankruptcies.
WE SET YOU UP TO SUCCEED
We work with you to design a program that meets the specific needs of your members and your goals at the credit union. You have a designated Partner Experience Manager on our team to help you ensure program success.
We collaborate with the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) and major credit card issuers to maximize our success for each member.
We provide ongoing data reports and annual utilization reviews about how the program is used. You can learn more about what your members are facing and evaluate effectiveness.
GREENPATH'S PARTNER CENTER
Marketing Materials, Financial Education Tools, and Training Resources
People are at the center of every decision we make, and they have unlimited access to GreenPath counselors. You know that your members are treated with dignity, respect, and compassion regardless of how large or small their needs.
EDUCATIONAL TOOLS AND RESOURCES
GreenPath provides your members access to extensive resources for improving ﬁnancial wellness including online learning experiences, workshop materials, guides, articles, support communities and more.
JUDGEMENT FREE ONE-ON-ONE FINANCIAL COACHING
Our certified, empathetic ﬁnancial counselors oﬀer judgment-free coaching to support ﬁnancial understanding and progress toward people’s goals on topics such as debt, budgeting, credit, housing, and student loans.
- Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates and pay off debt faster with the goal of becoming Debt Free.
- Budgeting and Saving — During a financial counseling session, members create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Credit — Our counselors work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Housing — Housing experts provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Student Loans — Certified student loan experts provide unbiased student debt assessments, repayment options, and assistance to members when qualifying and applying for payment plans.
SUPPORT FOR SUCCESSFUL BEHAVIOR CHANGE
Members are telling us the program works.
After Financial Counseling
Feel Better Prepared to Handle Their Finances
Provided Clear Next Steps to Improve Their Situation
After Successful DMP
Reported Improved Spending Habits
Reported an Ability to Increase Their Savings