60 Day No Payment Option Available
GreenPath is offering a 60 day no payment option. Watch the video below for more information.
For information about placing your payments on a 60 day hold please call us today (866) 476-7284 or chat with us by logging in to the GreenPath portal.
A message from Kristen Holt, GreenPath CEO
With so many people being financially impacted by the COVID-19 crisis, I want you to know we are here for you. I sincerely hope that you and your families are staying safe during this time, and I don’t want your debt management plan deposits to create additional stress in an already stressful time.
I have good news for you today. If you have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 crisis and are worried about your ability to make your DMP deposits, or if you have missed deposits already, we are now able to offer you a 60 day, no payment option on your debt management plan. Many creditors have implemented COVID hardship policies and we are here to help you protect your benefits of the debt management plan and ensure your hard work over all these past months or years is not wasted.
Let me explain how to initiate the 60-day no payment option:
- Start by Calling or chatting with us through the portal to let us know you have been financially impacted by covid-19 – maybe your household income has gone down, or your expenses have gone up due to the crisis We can put your DMP account on a 60-day hold, stopping all deposits and DMP fees during that time.
- Most card issuers will honor the same terms you have enjoyed thus far, reduced interest rates, no late fees, and positive reporting to the credit bureaus. Everyone’s situation is unique and we will walk through your specific creditor policies with you.
- You will receive all changes in writing for you to confirm and approve.
- Then we will work with you to communicate the hardship to your creditors and keep those same terms you have with your creditors.
- Some creditors will allow us to inform them of your hardship through a simple notification process and others will require a phone call.
After 60 days, we will re-evaluate your situation together to determine the best path forward for you. If you can’t go back to your normal deposit schedule, we may be able to offer you a reduced deposit schedule until your income has stabilized.
Listen, I know it may be scary to make a phone call or chat if you can’t make a payment. But, we are on your side. I know how hard you have worked to get this far, and you don’t need to give up now. We can help you through this. Even if you don’t think your situation will improve in 60 days, there is no reason not to buy yourself some time and keep your program open.
We can do this together.
To learn more about the 60 day no payment option please call us or chat with us through the GreenPath client portal.