eHome Foreclosure Homeowner Education
- May 25, 2017
- By: Greenpath Financial Wellness
In the eHome Foreclosure online education course, you will learn about the foreclosure process and what you can expect based on your personal situation. It can be completed online at any time. The cost is $25.
The eHome Foreclosure online course is designed to help people understand and navigate the foreclosure process. If you are concerned about foreclosure, you may also benefit from a one-on-one consultation with a housing and foreclosure specialist. This course is not intended to replace an appointment with a housing counselor.
Who should take this course:
- People wanting to learn foreclosure options and answer questions
- People preparing to work with a foreclosure counselor
- Homebuyers working with local housing counselors
Key Features of eHome Foreclosure:
- Complete at your own pace
- Animated videos covering all materials
- Quizzes throughout the course to ensure understanding
- Printable certificate at end of course (if allowed by your local agency partner)