eHome Money Homebuyer Education
- May 25, 2017
- By: Greenpath Financial Wellness
The ehome Money Homebuyer Education Course is a self-paced online class that covers the process of homebuying for new homebuyers. This course is available online and at your convenience, and upon completion you will receive an education certificate. The cost is $99. You may also benefit from a one-on-one personal counseling session. Our caring housing counselors can help go over your options.
Who should take this course:
- First-time homebuyers
- Borrowers who need homebuyer education certificates to qualify for a loan
- Individuals looking to become more educated about homeownership
- Homebuyers working with local housing counselors
Key Features of eHome America:
- Complete at your own pace
- Animated videos covering all materials
- Easy-to-read content to promote learning and ensure understanding
About eHome America
eHome America is based on the NeighborWorks America’s Realizing the American Dream curriculum and meets the National Industry Standards for homebuyer education. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion.
eHome America was designed to help more people obtain Certified HomeBuyer Education by making education available online and at your convenience. It is designed to give you the knowledge and background to gain a thorough understanding of the homebuying process.
“…we have recently evaluated an on-line counseling course, with the participation of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). It was determined that the online course offered by eHome America meets the Agency’s needs as a provider for on-line homeowner education.”