eHome Money Online Financial Education
- May 25, 2018
- By: Greenpath Financial Wellness
In this online, two- to three-hour eHome Money financial education online course, you will learn about earning, saving, borrowing and spending habits for a financially healthy life. You may take the course online at any time. It costs $99.
If you like money and want to learn how to earn it, save it, borrow it, spend it and be smart about it; you’ve come to the right place. Learn practical actions you can take while having fun. Take polls and see where you are compared to others using this resource. Hunker down with eHome Money and make real decisions that will make your life better.
This course will help you take control of your finances and bring you some peace of mind about your financial future. This course takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete.
Who should take this course:
- First-time homebuyers
- First-time and small business owners
- High-school and college students getting ready for the independent life
- People interested in getting out of debt
- People planning on major purchases in the future
- Individuals looking to become more educated about their finances
- Homebuyers working with local housing counselors
Key Features of eHome Money:
- Complete at your own pace
- Animated videos covering all materials
- Quizzes throughout the course to ensure understanding
- Printable certificate at end of course
Register now to get started.