- This event has passed.
Options for Dealing with Debt
Wednesday, October 21 @ 1:00 pm EDT - 2:00 pm EDT
LIVE Webinar – Register Now
If you are dealing with debt, you’re not alone. Let’s work together to come up with a plan to get out of debt and reduce your financial stress.
Most people have had challenges with managing debt at some point. There are proven options to pay debt off faster, save money on fees and interest, and make progress toward financial fitness. The webinar session puts the emphasis on connecting you with information so you can make strong decisions about your future.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone facing challenges keeping up with monthly debt payments
- Those impacted by the recent financial challenges stemming from the ongoing pandemic
- People having trouble staying current with late charges, high interest fees and other costly expenses related to debt
What You’ll Learn
- Explore the pros and cons of various debt repayment strategies
- Learn how much debt is too much, and how to avoid debt problems in the future.
- Suggestions to get additional help and how to access Resource Guides that address financial challenges created by the current pandemic.
Presented by Colleen Mott, GreenPath Partner Experience Manager